Donna
Hello 
I hope You're well after Christmas :)
Christmas I remember from my childhood were always white and snowy. Yes it was freezing cold but also so enchanting and beautiful :D
But as we know sometimes winters are warmer and we hear that Christmas will be "green" what really mean it will be grey, cold, rainy and so ugly. We heard it wery often this year.
After so beautiful and sunny autumn we've got dark and snowless winter.  Nothing nice.


There's where my great escape plan came from. I was dreamming for so many times about laying on the hot sunny beach while there's so cold at home. "Green Christmas" decided about spending our Christmas on sandy beach rather than in cold and rainy hometown...
No, not really, I love my family too much to leave them during this special time but I let myself travel to my paradise while creating this kit.

Serena


I wanted to create something special... something colorfull and alive to fight grey clouds and rainy weather outside my window... I wanted to make something for those who live in warmer places where there's no snow and frost at all.

I wanted to combine this special time of the year with sea theme to create something unique and different than all other Christmas kits. I don't need too much to make any crazy idea alive so...
Let me take You to my sea paradise.
It's the only chance to travel on Theodore - our Sea Turtle, dance with our crazy Shellboy  and design Your Christmas Tree made of coral and sea shells.

Join our Christmas by the Sea party and with Your ticket You'll also get 9 papers and over 100 elements

It's a lot so it's really great it's hot in our paradise and we don't need to take too many clothes ;)
Enjoy and have a nice trip!


You can buy my new kit 


and it's on 25% sale as well as my other Christmas kits!

 Christmas by the Sea


Papers

Clusters & Wordarts

Few pages from my wonderful and very talented CT girls :)

Veronique
sussieM
Natalka
Serena
Irene
Jitka
Celine
Veronique
Donna
Henriette

Lyudmila




Few days ago You left me a lot of love here on my blog and I promissed to give few coupons back to You
Here it is :)

I have three 5$ coupons to my store for 

LeeDavis
Basia
Joni

Girls please send me Your mails at sussiemdesigns@scrapbookgraphics.com




Ps. I'll also leave few more coupons on my FB FanPage later today so don't miss it :D