As promissed I'm back to show You some inspiration for my last kit but also to let You know who is the winner for my last Welcome my Little Bear Collection.
Best thing first... My latest collection goes to...

Fairy White

and Devona
I'm so terribly sorry for Your loss. I can't even imagine how it hurts but I'm sure that short life of this little angel will bless Your family life. Angels aren't born for nothing.


Congratulations Ladies and please mail me at sussiemdesigns@scrapbookgraphics.com and I'll send You coupons.

And now check some inspiration board I created with pages made by my awesome CT Stars.

And last but not least is my little gift available on my FB Fan Page or via my NEWSLETTER. If You don't use FB please sign up for my Newsletter and I'll send this freebie for all new subscribbers at the end of this week again.



Enjoy!

Marzenka